Before your tan
• Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas. The perfect products can be bought from us.
• Paint nails and toenails, especially if they are acrylics or similar.
• Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close.
• Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day of your tan.
• Remove make-up, lotions, perfume, jewellery and deodorant before your treatment.
After your tan
• Wear dark loose clothing after your treatment.
• Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes.
• Do not shower or bathe for at least 8/10 hours (the development time).
• Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
• Try not to touch your skin during the development time.
Top tip – if leaving on overnight wear loose socks over your hands in bed
• Pat dry after showering and use Sienna X products to prolong the life of your tan and to stay looking gorgeous.
• Remember – When you take a shower or a bath you will see some colour wash off. Don’t worry. This is quite normal as it is only the colour guide that the spray tan therapists use when the tan is applied. You will then be left with a gorgeous tan.
• Keep on moisturising both morning and night
• Do not shave until at least 24 hours after your treatment
• And the most important – “Don’t be shy – show off the new gorgeous you!!
Preparation prior to your eyelash treatment.
Be sure to set aside at least 2 hours for your appointment for Semi Permanent eyelashes. To ensure the very best results, please follow these very important guidelines:
Before your appointment:
Please do not wear any makeup to your appointment, especially any eye makeup or mascara.
Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment - just wear your normal eye glasses
Please make sure to inform your therapist of any known eye conditions or allergies before your appointment. In cases of infections etc... this treatment may not be suitable at this time.
Please inform your therapist if you suffer from claustrophobia or have any back or neck problems.
Do not touch your eyelashes or get them wet for at least the next 24 hours, to allow time for the adhesive to completely dry. After this time only brush very gently upwards if needed with the lash brush that your therapist will have provided you with.
Avoid hot steam from the shower for the next 48 hours (cool showers or quick baths).
Try not to touch your eyelashes and do not rub your eyes excessively.
Do not use any oil based products or eye make up remover, and when removing eye makeup use a cottonwool bud near to the lash line to prevent damaging the glue bond.
Clean your lashes on a regular basis.