Before your tan
• Exfoliate the day BEFORE the tan (not on the actual day), paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and any problem dry areas. Either use and exfoliating product or an exfoliating glove. The more you exfoliate leading up to the tan the better so feel free to start anytime. After exfoliating apply a good moisturiser.
• Waxing (Including eyebrow wax and tint) must be at least 48 hours prior to treatment. Shaving must be at least 24 hours before the treatment. This allows the pores time to close fully before your spray tan..
• Do NOT moisturise, use skin lotions or bodywash on the day of your tan. (The only bodywash which is advised on the day is a PH Balanced/soap free brand - Sanex Zero is recommended)
• Remove make-up, lotions, perfume, jewellery and deodorant before your treatment.
After your tan
• Wear dark loose clothing after your treatment.
• Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes.
• Do not shower, bathe or fully wash your hands for at least 8/10 hours (the development time) Or 1 - 4 hours if you have had the Rapid solution.
• Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
• Try not to touch your skin during the development time as this can potentially stain your hands.
Top tip – if leaving on overnight wear loose socks over your hands in bed
• Pat dry after showering and use a good moisturiser to prolong the life of your tan and to stay looking gorgeous. A Ph Balanced/Soap free bodywash is highly recommended to use to help prolong your tan.
• Remember – When you take a shower or a bath you will see some colour wash off. Don’t worry. This is quite normal as it is only the colour guide that the spray tan therapists use when the tan is applied. You will then be left with a gorgeous tan.
• Very important - Keep on moisturising both morning and night - The more you moisturise the longer your tan will last!
• Do not shave until at least 24 hours after your treatment
• And the best part – “Don’t be shy – show off the new gorgeous you!!
Preparation prior to your Eyelash and Lashlift treatments.
Be sure to set aside at least 2 hours for your appointment for Semi Permanent Classic eyelashes. One hour for a Lashlift treatment.
To ensure the very best results, please follow these very important guidelines:
Before your appointment:
Please do not wear any makeup to your appointment, especially any eye makeup or mascara. Avoid waterproof mascara.
Do not wear contact lenses to your appointment - just wear your normal eye glasses
Please make sure to inform your therapist of any known eye conditions or allergies before your appointment. In cases of infections etc... this treatment may not be suitable at this time.
Please inform your therapist if you suffer from claustrophobia or have any back or neck problems as you will be expected to lie flat for up to 2 hours,
Do not touch your eyelashes or get them wet for at least the next 24 hours, to allow time for the adhesive to completely cure. After this time clean regularly with the lash cleanser and brush very gently upwards with the lash brush that your therapist will have provided you with.
Avoid hot steam from the shower or heat from an oven for the next 48 hours (cool showers or quick baths).
Try not to touch your eyelashes and do not rub your eyes excessively.
Do not use any oil based products/ eye make up remover, and when removing eye makeup use a cottonwool bud near to the lash line to prevent damaging the glue bond using an oil free remover.